Saturday, June 6, 2009

YES!

I did it! Session 3 out of 3 for week 2! I've completed two weeks of the couch potato to 5 k in 9 weeks program :D. I've stuck with it for two weeks! Yeah me! And I've managed to up my endurance a tad bit and not get discouraged and to be honest, I was more excited about my achievements than about getting my reward! That's awesome in itself!
I've made myself a wish list, though, and for this week, I've decided on getting myself a swift and (ugh can't think of the word but it helps with yarn winding).
:D
Thank you for the encouragement Kendra.
I sure miss you!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I don't have much time to write...because I'm running late getting ready for work....AGAIN!

But, I just wanted to let you know how excited I am for you. And how proud I am of you.

I miss you!