Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Got this email

But I hate spam so I'm "forwarding" it on here cause it is neat. Y'all answer the same ? on your blogs or in my comments if you want!

Four jobs I've have had in my life:

1. Beefy's (remember that anyone - hehehe)
2. secretary's gofer
3. trade assistant in a banker's bank - my FAVORITE - fun fun fun!
4. ICU nurse - my current and probably least favorite :(
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The outsiders
2. Breakfast club
3. Pretty in pink
4. Rob Roy
Four places I have lived:
1 Nashville TN
2. Oxford MS
3. Montpellier France
4. Caux France
Four places I've been:
1. Barcelona
2. London
3. Paris
4. Munich
People who email me (regularly):
1. Kendra
2. Fabienne
3 mom - but it's always spam!
4. spark people (wish they'd stop)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. MEXICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. pizza
4. krispy kreme donuts - ohhhhh yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. nashville
2. el chico's
3. krispy kreme
4. with my sisters family and friends in USA
Four friends I think will respond:
1. Kendra
2. Nicci
3. Wendy
4.
Four things I am looking forward to in 2009:
1. surpassing my pulsions (eating, spending)
2. growing in faith
3. Easter in USA with my kids
4. nourishing my couple, strengthening our family ties and values.
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. NCIS
2. The Simpsons
3.
4.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Look at you and all your posts! Awesome job, Becca!

I stole your "4 Things" for my blog, too.