Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two days in a row???

C an you believe it? I just want to say thank you to all of you who are supporting me during this difficult time. I love you all and am so thankful that I'm surrounded by so much love!

Want to see what I've been up to?
This is a shawl I made for myself. Just needs blocking. Wore it out in public today for the first time and i felt gawgeous!
The second pic is a sweater I'm knitting for myself. The third is the same shawl as pic 1 - I'm making it for crazymaria for a swap. And pic 4 is a skirt for crazymaria.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

You are definately more creative than me. I have really neglected that side of myself lately. You and Dianne have inspired me - I will try to spend more time being crafty. And less time watching reality t.v. - unless I can find a way to do both!

Rebecca said...

Once your hands get moving it's a perfect combo - tv and knitting or crochet = no prob. Mom wants us to get together and knit some things for MS fundraiser while I'm home. We'll teach you then!

Nicci said...

OOH! Maybe you can teach me how to knit a blanket for Speedy! I can only knit on those goofy round Knifty Knitter looms. And I'm not too good at that.

Anonymous said...

look how far youv'e come in such a short time. great going! hope this finds u well and in better spirits, just keep on truckin and it'll get worked out one way or the other. love ya, mama