For today Carol has proposed listing 10 Things You Can Do Yourself But You Get Your Husband To Do Instead.
HA!!! I drive my poor husband absolutely crazy asking him to do things that he knows with a little effort i can do if i really wanted. Thing is with no effort other than a few seconds he can do them! It's really nice that my son is now nearing 6 feet and is big and strong and especially, for now at least, so proud of his new height and strength that he's more than happy to head my every beck and call to demonstrate his manliness ;). i might just take a little advantage of that while i can hehehehe.
- kill a spider aaaaagh! just aaaaagh!!!!!!!
- open jars i can never manage to open stupid jars! whether by brute strength or by using a knife to let air in, i just cant get stupid things open.
- get things off high shelves why does my dh think it normal that i go out of my way to find a chair i can stand on, bring it in, step up on it risking to break my neck, and put the chair back up when he could just reach up and pull it down?
- take out the trash though to be honest i do it most often
- bring in the heavy groceries you know those big huge resuable grocery bags? they get pretty darn heavy!
- cut the grass does anyone really like to do that?
- wash the car or this?!
- hang up pictures i just cant bring myself to making a hole in the wall. and too, i cant use a hammer
- operate the stupid tv oh.my.gosh! since when do you have to have a degree from MIT to figure out how to use remote controls for the tv and the dvd and the cable ting - which goes to what anyhow?!
- fix computer problems um, yeh, same thing as above lol