Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

My poor unloved blog!
I cannot keep up! With anything!
Oh well...
I have a ton of backlogged stuff and couldnt decide a cut-off point so i finally decided to talk about the here and now. I wrote a HUGE LONG POST! With tons of pics and links. And my computer ate it :(
I think the blogging muses are against me lol.
So, I will cut to the chase and just tell you HAPPY NEW YEAR and leave you with a pic of our beautiful Christmas tree that Alex ended up decorating pretty much all by herself (ohhhhh that was one horrible day :/ ...).  that day will go down in our family history as one of theworst BUT Alex did a great job decorating - even though we had same ornaments we always do, she just made it look so much better. 
I took our tree down yesterday but did manage to snap a pic first lol.
IMG_20131231_081324

No comments: