10 Things You Did This Weekend
I was a busy beaver but i ddint get much anything accomplished and ended up feeling bad about my "wasted" weekend.
- On Saturday i went to montpellier where i got my hair colored (red sure does fade quick!)
- I then had a tricothé (stitch and bitch) with some friends who thought i looked too much like a stereo-typical american coke commercial andhad to take a pic whiwh i thought was fun and funny
- Then i met up with my friend Marie Pascale and helped her find a purse to gift herself for her 40th bday.
- We then went to our documentary film thing (you know where one of my knit friends who happens to be a cameraman films a small knitting group who chats about politics)
- While there, Marie Pascale pinned up my hem
- On sunday, i took a long walk with DH son and doggies (alex was hanging out with jade and taking pics so didnt come)
- I sewed up my hem and cut out the back of a new blouse
- i chatted on skype with my bff
- i made sunday lunch for the fam
- i did some yoga
what about you guys? what where you up to? do you feel stupidly discontented when you dont "accomplish" things or do i have an abnormal guilt complex? Dont worry, i know the answer to that already lol