Saturday, September 8, 2012

KNAUGHTTY PUPPY!!!!!!!!

Bad dogmatiques :/ by rebeccawip
Bad dogmatiques :/, a photo by rebeccawip on Flickr.

Happy has gotten into my yarn yet again :/
This time she got someof my fiber and this very nice skein of jade sapphire lacey lamb, gifted to me by my sister quite a few years ago.  they were all intertangled.
i got the fiber puffs out, i'm hoping to send them to dianne as her family felts and that's about all it's good for now.
and then i managed to salvage several short sections and one nice inner section. but all that's on the left...trash :/
Bad dog!
i hope i was able to salvage enough to use for my color affection shawl.

3 comments:

Susie said...

I literally gasped when I saw that picture!! Naughty puppy, indeed! I'm looking forward to seeing your Color Affection. I've been trying to avoid it, but keep finding myself thinking of different color combinations...I don't know if I'll be able to resist for much longer!

Tiddy and Charlie. said...

Awww. That is so annoying. On the positive side, perhaps she was trying to knit. If so, one day she will make you rich. A knitting dog! c x

Rebecca said...

susie, resistance is futile! ;)

caroline, all's i can say is "hello my darlin' hello my honey, hello my rag-time doll..." (brownie points if you know what i'm talking about ;) )