Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Podcast

I recently recorded an hour + episode heavy on ma vie en france takling about the french presidential elections, some paper probs i had with RĂ©mi, the weather…
on a new recorder
And it was a huge file! and wont upload to libsyn.
Added to that frustration is the fact that i’m feeling stretched too thin.
Added to that, is the fact that i’m letting myself get caught up in the comparison trap and thus feeling very badly about myself and my podcasting.
SO…for now, i’m taking a little break. I might start up again one day, I might not.
I’m trying to get my life in order, my priorities straight. I’m realizing that whereas i thought i’d start getting a little more breathing room and a little of my time back as my kids got older, on the contrary, they need me more now than ever and it’s now that parenting becomes difficult 8^O
The work in progress group will still be open in ravelry.
I would love to keep in touch with all of you, what you’re up to knitting wise or life wise.  I would love for that to be a place where you feel you can come and talk about daily life in a place where you’re not judged and others have been there are are there too and can relate, maybe help, at least commiserate lol.
Please feel free to start threads if you’d like, to share, to chat.
Or to leave comments here if you'd rather.
Thank you to those of you who came along on the ride with me  : D

No comments: