Friday, February 4, 2011

Return of the knitting mojo

I mentioned that i am wanting to make 1 pair of socks and 1 chemo cap per month plus an afhan block every month quite a few other things and i was feeling weighed down and bored with my projects hanging over me. Plus i really need and want to make Tyler's hat but didnt have the yarn.
I got the yarn today! It was a gamble - picking colors on a computer screen and without being able to feel the yarn is difficult.
But, come on, how bad can merino be, right? And the purple and gold really did look nice on the screen.
Well, i got my yarn today - it's PERFECT!
Beautiful, soft, cushy, thick, warm!
So i'm going to wind it up and CO for a turn a square hat (designed by jared flood aka brooklyn tweed).
I should be able to cross that off my list and send it out kendra within a week i hope.
YEAH!!!

No comments: