Tuesday, June 16, 2009

week 3 resume

made this post last week but never got around to posting it cause i was too lazy to add the pic. decide to post it without pic so there! :)

Done!
Got myself an Ipod shuffle (not the new generation one though). Now I can listen to my podcasts while jogging. My telephone wouldn't let them work half the time for some stupid reason and Alex' ipod isn't always available or to be found even... So, now I have my own.
You've got to get this book Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
Dianne reccomended it and it was part of my week 1 reward to myself.
Look at this bread I made! And it really is VERY quick and easy!!! It's always good to check out books at the library first to see if you're really interested or not, but here, of course, that's not an option for me so I went on Di's reccomendation and don't regret it :-).
Well, Kendra, I think it's just you and me, so, how are you?
I loved that picture of RĂ©mi.
I really miss you and wish we could have real contact instead of blogging, but, oh, well, c'est la vie...

2 comments:

caracolina said...

Um... I'm still here, too! Thanks for posting your update. Seems like everyone is recommending that bread book these days so I'm going to see if the library has it here. Not that I would want to bake until maybe October (I live in AZ).

Rebecca said...

hey! good to see you! how are you?
yeh, i think bread baking in AZ in the summer = not a great idea ;)