Friday, June 26, 2009

My birthday present


Christophe got me Easy (sounds like Izzy when they say it, so it's not that bad) for my birthday. She's a miniature pinscher.
She'll be weaned at the beginning of July so we can go get her July 7. We went today to see her and her mommy and siblings. She's so cute! I think she likes me ;) She licked me all over right away and crawled up behind my neck to chew on my bandana.
I'm having trouble finding the perfect collar leash and bed for her. I did get her some cat litter (she's litter box trained almost totally already!) as we'll let her use that while we're at work and I got her a food and water bowl. Still on the lookout for the rest.


4 comments:

caracolina said...

Awwwww.... she's so cute!!! How big is she going to be? I can see some doggie sweaters in your future...

Kendra said...

She is SO cute!!!

memeto12 said...

adorable. i'm drooling, she probably is too. do i need to start a sweater and if so what color? love your, mama

Rebecca said...

hehehe that would be funny! wanna try your hand at fair isle? pink sweater with black skull and crossbones she's my gothic princess pooch ;)