Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My gurly-wurly bath

Feeling much better now. Today I stayed at home since Christophe stole my car (he sold his and the one he bought from another guy won't be ready until next week as that guy's waiting on his new one to be delivered) We're stranded! (We would be me and Remi who's out sick with strep throat) I cleaned the house (boy did it need it!) all morning while Rémi played gameboy. Then I diddled on the computer while Rémi played gameboy. Then I did myself a facial and had an incredible lush bath while Rémi played gameboy! Then I played on the puter some more (guess what Rémi did...).
I just had to share my lush experience with you! Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles! And it's pink!!!!! Too bad you can't smell through the screen! Black currant! This bubble bar is called the comforter in case you want to go order it after vicariously experiencing the decadence!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

You are SO funny! And I am SO jealous right now!