OK so it's not tuesday but just pretend...
The Woolen Rabbit is a very talented dyer (i have yet to purchase any of her gorgeous yarns but as soon as i get mystash down to manageable condition, I WILL!). She's also a very sweet person and i lvoe reading her blog. She does 10 on tuesday and i like the idea so i'm highjacking it :)
hope she wont mind.
So for this weeks ten on tuesday, it's ten things you did over the weekend.
1. Spent 13 hours over the weekend cutting out my fashion fabric coat pieces.
2. Got the matterhorn mitts back in the swing of things.
3. Helped Lara move into her new home.
4. Treated kids to mcdonalds mcflurry as they were a huge help for Lara.
5. Sat in the car drooling over their mcflurries and DH's sundae as i'm highprotein dieting...again...
6. Continued my stupid hig protein diet even though i dont seem to be losing.
7. Helped Alex and Rémi with their spanish...uh, i dont speak spanish btw :/
8. a ton o' laundry : i even ironed! hear that, world? i ironed!
9. went for a walk with Alex - oh how i love the fall!!!
10. played with my doggies and spoiled them a little (lots of yummy bones these days with said high protein diet lol)
So, what did YOU do this past weekend? anything special coming up this weekend?
hope it's a great one :D