Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Swaps!

I have been so luck these past two days! Two swap packages in a row!
Yesterday I got a package from Baabonnybelle (sherrill) for my knitters' holiday swap group's Earth day swap. It had some pretty rusty brownish peace fleece, some lotion and body spray, a cute black sheep soap, seeds for flowers that I'll plant with the kids this weekend, and a handmade stitch marker..
Today, I was absolutely spoiled by my Friends sharing and swapping All Year Long Swap swap partner, Knittin4fun (Kris). I got some incredible yarn, we got some yummy candy, and just tons of other things crammed in there! You can't imagine how happy this made me! I was floating all day! Thank you Kris and Sherrill!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sooooo jealous! Peace Fleece and Malbrigio! I am also sooo glad you got a great swap adn a surprise. You need it and deserve it! Love you, Di

Kendra said...

It's nice to hear from you again and even better to hear you are happy!

Nicci said...

It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you got such nice surprises!

Anonymous said...

OhWhatAWanderfulYarn!!!! *sigh*
I belive I can feel it against my skin, I have to go upstairs and touch my Noro to calm down!;-)